Our Stanford program is structured so that each previous skill taught is repeated as the children enter higher levels. Repetition of skill increases strength and technique. Again, we increase the distance further as the children progress and further extension is incorporated into the freestyle and backstroke drills. The technique of breaststroke is introduced in the Frog levels and as well as an introduction to Diving.
Our Frog levels aim to isolate the kick and pull aspect of breaststroke breaking these skills down into smaller more manageable tasks. We will continue to build on Freestyle and Backstroke whilst the children are introduced to the fundamentals of a new stroke. Throughout these two levels children will be introduced to different diving techniques and there will be a strong focus on Freestyle bilateral breathing.
Frog 1 – maximum 6 children per class
Frog 2 – maximum 6 children per class
What your child learns
- Isolate the kick and pull aspect of breaststroke
- Breaking skills down into smaller more manageable tasks
- Continue to build on Freestyle and Backstroke
- Frog 2 level will be introduced to different diving techniques
- Strong focus on Freestyle bilateral breathing
VIEW OUR OTHER PROGRAMS
Babies under 1
Beginners 1yr plus
Beginners 3yr plus